International Women day


Our world has moved away from the days of confiding our women to the cubicle of the kitchen. Women as I believe has what it takes to function at the same capacity with men, yet we shouldn't mix our messages with sentiment while we preach for empowering women on their rights.
#Mythoughtfulthought: Our world has moved away from the days of confiding our women to the cubicle of the kitchen. Women as I believe has what it takes to function at the same capacity with men, yet we shouldn't mix our messages with sentiment while we preach for empowering women on their rights.

We should be careful of building feminist that would poison the heart of our daughters with the wrong message of homosexuality and single motherhood all in the name of independence. It's another international women's day, so many versions of diluted messages would be spread like wide fire all around us, with many women activist both good and bad using this as a medium of sharing their messages. Yet I Lawal G. Olamilekan want us to know that our message is not complete

 if we refuse to teach that young boy to respect a girl in is classroom,

If you refuse to make that young man know the reasons why females has the right to earn as much has he does,



Image result for gender violence pics
if we refuse to make our messages for both sex rather than stay biased in spreading them.


THEN OUR MESSAGE IS NOT COMPLETE
I pledge to speak against gender based violence be it for female or male
Still I, Lawal G. Olamilekan

Comments

Popular Posts